FAQ's

Here you can find answers to our most commonly asked questions. 

If your question has not been answered here, please drop us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible! 

 

eventstyling@albatableware.co.uk 

Is there a minimum spend?

In order to maintain the quality of our products and service to our clients, we have a minimum spend of £500 on our tableware & decor items. This is excluding delivery & VAT.

Our linens & runners can be hired with no minimum spend, as they can be posted directly to your venue or wedding planner. 

2

Which areas do you cover?

We cover the whole of the UK & can also help style your destination weddings across Europe! Please get in touch for more info. 

3

How does delivery & collection work?

Delivery is calculated on a mileage basis, using google maps. Please get in touch with your venue address for a specific delivery quotation. You can email us at: eventstyling@albatableware.co.uk

 

We will pre-arrange delivery & collection times to fit in with you & your venue. This usually means our tableware & linens are dropped off to the venue either the day before or early morning on the day of your wedding, and then collected the morning after.

4

How long is your hire period?

Our standard hire period is across three days. Your tableware & linens will be available to you the day before your wedding, and then collected the day after.  If you require the items for a longer period, please drop us a message and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. 

5

How does 'on the day' styling work & what does this cover?

Our 'on the day styling' actually starts well before your wedding day! We will work closely with you to bring your vision to life, through; consultations, mood board & design mock ups, in-person design meetings where you will have the chance to see your personalised design concept first-hand ahead of your big day.

We will then arrive early on the day to curate your tablescapes and/or aisle & venue styling, working with your other suppliers such as florists, to ensure a cohesive finished look. 

Why choose us to style on your big day?

Simply put...because we take pride in our work and ensuring all the small details are considered and well-executed.

At this point, we have worked closely with you for multiple hours, maybe even years in advance of your big day. We know your design inside & out, because we have created it with you, for you. And, by now we most likely know your likes as well as your biggest pet hates too!! So...we can stop these from happening from those who are in the unknown (our biggest pet hate is when venues fill the tables with coffee cups rather than bring them around separately! ).

Our on the day styling starts at £95. Prices depends on the number of rooms / areas & number of tables needing to be styled, and therefore how many people from our team will be needed on the day. 

6

How can I book & what are your payment terms?

Please email us with your booking enquiry (eventstyling@albatableware.co.uk), and we will get back to you with a quote.The majority of our prices can be found via our tableware hire pages.

 

If you're unsure of how many items you may need per table or would like some design advice, please do ask and we will be happy to make recommendations.

Once you are happy with your quote, we will then ask for a 40% deposit to secure your booking. Please note that we are unable to hold your date / stock until this has been paid. The remaining 60% balance is then payable no later than four weeks prior to your wedding day / event. You are able to pay this in instalments if preferred. A damage deposit will be added to your final instalment. This will be refunded within 10 days of receiving all the stock back in. Any damages / missing items will be deducted from your damage deposit. 

Blue Charger Plates